4 Habits for Calming the Tempests of your Spirit - 2/6/19

Ever-happening transition and the need to keep up with the changing expectations around us, as well as the not-so-peaceful world we live in can create tempests in our spirit. I call it verbal pollution when I feel harmed by the disrespectful words and attitudes and reactions of people in both the social conversation and in my own personal space. Sometimes I myself don't respect and truly love others into profoundly gifted relational bonds through unending kindness myself. So here are four habits that might help to calm the storms that rage within no matter what their source. Let me know if you find them helpful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throw Yourself upon the Resources of God - 10/14/20

When You Wonder How the Pieces Fit Together: A Midlife Reflection - 4/28/21