Bless and Do Not Curse: How Love Conquers Everything - 6/3/19

I love you. You know that. I’m sorry. You know you’re my dearest daughter.

The words were soothing, forgiving, as I rested a moment in my father’s hug. It had been a long week and a lot of work as we prepared their house to go on the market and my parents to move.

I love you. You know that.

All my failures rushed over me. I hadn’t been able that week to plaster over my own broken humanness with a schedule of prayer and community and work. Instead I saw me. In the raw. Tired. Unable to rise above the frustrations of the moment. The worry. The fatigue. The sleeplessness....

If you're wondering if you could get some help along the spiritual path but aren't really interested in committing to one-on-one spiritual accompaniment, you should check out my Patreon membership. 
If you want to explore more, from as little as $2 per month my valued Patreon friends develop their relationship with God through:
  • over 50+ audio and video programs and guides on spirituality and prayer,
  • my very popular Journalling Sheets created for each month
  • monthly HeartWork Exercise Guides
  • weekly new podcasts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Live without Masks - 11/4/18

Jesus meets us at our charcoal fires - 4/14/21